Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Angry Posting this to embarass myself so I won't do it again...

Yesterday, over the course of about 2 hours, I turned $6 on Black Chip Poker into $60. I accomplished this playing .02/.05 PLO and $5 PLO HU Hyper Turbo's.

I lost it all back in about 2-3 hours by stepping up to .10/.25 PLO like a damn fool who's never heard of bankroll management.

Please troll me....

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    When under 100, there is no BRM
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    When under 100, there is no BRM
    lmao..best rule ever ...... xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow Doc...

After pondering upon your post for a moment I realized what you said was some real shit. Swittie is right. Best rule ever.

when under 100 there is no BRM, that about made be blow my drink all over my computer. Now either that is really true or really effed up LOL I want to community to have a say about this one..............

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Sorry man, that sucks. If you wanted to move up, maybe 5cent 10 cent. However, going broke is something that is quite common among lots of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    when under 100 there is no BRM, that about made be blow my drink all over my computer. Now either that is really true or really effed up LOL I want to community to have a say about this one..............
    ive always said below 50 there is no brm, some people say 100 its pretty much down to how disciplined u are
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I don't know if I'd say there's "NO" BRM, but it is minimal. BRM strategies generally focus on not playing in levels above a certain percentage of your bankroll - but if you've only got $40, the sites don't offer tourneys for $0.40 (usually) except the almost purely luck-based ones like hyperturbos.

PokerOwned God
    bankroll management requires discipline - and poker is about discipline and patience - so bring that over to you money too

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Bankroll management strategy is dependent on how good you are. Obviously, the better you are the less bankroll management you need, if you are a -EV player then no amount of bankroll management will save you. Even having 1000 buy ins will go "bye bye".

Before you decide how many buy ins you need, figure out how good of a player you are. Do you study? Do you go to websites and look at the percentages, the strategies, and ready up on whatever you can get your hands on? Or do you just play for the shits and giggles. It's not about ego, it's about work.

The stakes you played were simply too high, for any good player. You should have waited till you had at least 100$.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast