Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The suck out!

The suck out!

I finally had my chance to be on the right end of a suck out, I played the carbon $40 freeroll last night (I came in 2nd) I was running the best I've run in a while...the one hand I keep thinkin about was me calling another players all-in with Ac, 10d , only to find out I was way behind! This person had As, Ah, the flop was all clubs! the last (5th)one came on the river!!! I had a bigger stack, so I took this person out...and was saying I was sorry that I sucked out like that, then I started thinking how many times that I was the victum!!!! All in all it was nice to be on the right end of the gun for a change! My name on....Carbon is IzzyFoldin and it was a real good tournement , I had a great time....some very good players....and me!
    Last edited by Corky1; 10-16-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: made a mistake with my hand description

Seasoned Veteran
    suck outs can be a double edge sword... ya feel bad sometimes when they happen in your favor and your pissed when they happen to you... congrats on the suck out tho lol

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Any time I suck out I just think of it as the universe trying to balance itself out. God knows I've been at the wrong end of too many.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wtf how does this blog make sense u made a flush he is holding the ace of clubs and u got the 10 how does that let u win the hand
    another dumb thread

PokerOwned Veteran
    im not even sure about this hand, weird suckout bro

PokerOwned Pro
    yea pretty weird. guess you were just unbelievably unlucky. happens

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Going out on a limb here and assuming the other guy had the ace of spades not clubs. Doubt someone would make up a story about sucking out.

PokerOwned Master
    Your story says you won the hand, but the cards you mention gives HIM the A High Flush, and you the 10 High Flush...

Experienced Member
    Once I had AA and was playing against AJ and AQ. The winner was the one with AJ, because he got flush for his Jack. OMG

PokerOwned Veteran
    dude that sucks. gotta keep your head up. youll win in the long run

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast