Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Knight

Did I overplay my hand?

I was in late position and thought I would hit my flush after the flop, guess I was wrong. Should I have folded there? I figured with only a 4, 2, 7 showing that my opponent would have been going for the flush or had a high pocket pair, guess I was wrong

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 25,790 | Rake 0
    Board: [4c 2s 7c 3s 4d]
    Seat 1: FlushNutz1 (button) folded before the Flop
    Seat 2: mrlimpitt67 is sitting out
    Seat 3: verymuchmale (small blind) showed [Ad 2d] and won (25,790) with two pair, Fours and Twos
    Seat 4: leha163 (big blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 5: Kranston01 folded before the Flop
    Seat 6: Beg33 folded before the Flop
    Seat 7: perper1965 folded on the Flop
    Seat 8: seresjoco folded before the Flop
    Seat 9: Thirdi3 showed [8c Ac] and lost with a pair of Fours

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes flush DRAWS are overplay all the time. its a draw. meaning u dont have a hand u need to hit to make a hand. shoving with 9 outs at best u are a 40 percent dog. not good enough to risk all the chips on a hand that iusnt even made

Private
    One of my new years resolution is to not chase flushs when it is so costly to do that, i mean if an opponent is making big raises to push you away. it's better avoiding calling or it will cross you most of your chips.The only way to stay is if it doesn't cross a lot of money to chase it, like no big raise involved,otherwise it's not worth it. i lost a bunch of money chasing straights and flushs

Master Sergeant
    Probably so I always over play my hand thats why I lose!Brtter luck next time.