Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

Poker will poke you right in the eye.

In tonight's freeroll I sarted talking smack to kingsarcasm. And three hands later he busted me when my AK lost to his K10. Sure I was the fav. But karma. karma.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That's just how kaos is...you stalk smack to him, he'll get you back in the end...lol

Corporal
    I don't know why people try to be mean to each other. As someone they are giving you their money, so isn't better customer service to keep them happy by being friendly so they come back and give you more money?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Actually the more you piss off someone, the more apt they are to gun for ya, which lets you be able to play tighter and take their chips easier...lol I do really well at live poker when I piss people off...lol

Corporal
    Yeah, my preference is usually to be friendly and such. Makes for a more enjoyable experience. But then I've been at tables were there wasn't much chatting. Not so fun for me.

Plus, not a fan of carbon chat boxes. Seem to small that after a hand is over any chat is pushed off by new hand starting.

That being said, I've been known to egg others on just because it's fun. But never to the point where I'm reduced to using boring insults and bypassing chat censors.

im very impatient when i see that i usaully go all in

Elite PokerOwned Member
    With Carbon's ridiculous chat censoring, you never know if they're cussing or just using a regular word...like block (that gets censored lol)

Corporal
    When you see what?

Quote Originally Posted by imstuppid View Post
    im very impatient when i see that i usaully go all in

Corporal
    I'm mostly good guy and don't even try to test the chat censor. *LOL* But now I want to see what happens when I use the word block. *LOL*
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    With Carbon's ridiculous chat censoring, you never know if they're cussing or just using a regular word...like block (that gets censored lol)

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    Actually the more you piss off someone, the more apt they are to gun for ya, which lets you be able to play tighter and take their chips easier...lol I do really well at live poker when I piss people off...lol
    In short TILT. Tilting a player gives them the incentive to go after you and if you note them and see them again you have huge advantage because for 1 you know you got to them and 2 you know they are likely to make a mistake trying to get you.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast