Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lmao...its always fun to hit azrael1 in some regular table.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I see lots of donkeys in the freerolls and I see lots of them do well in any given game. However, most of the PO members I recognize in other tourneys I play are usually solid players and I consistently see them do (or at them very least play) well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    geez, I hope it doesnt take me a month

PokerOwned Demi-God
    stil370.... take you a month for what? you trying to decide something?

PO players are some of the best on the felt you will get to know that once you play with them.This is a friendly site and has some of the best players of the game.Just jump in a game or 2 and find out how it can be to play some of us.have a great time here and on the felt .hope to see you soon on the felt real soon.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Fantastic response to my thread Rackinitin Thanks for having an agreeable and positive outlook about our groups players too.

There are some great players on pokerowned when they want to play seriously. For example, check the carbon fury game and you will find PO players always in top.

These freerolls are some of the toughest out there, but when you bump into some of these PO players in real money games you can tell they're turning up the heat.

Indeed, PO poker players are good because this community is so awesome
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

There are "lucky donks" everywhere but most of the time if you look at the hand a weak bet or overbet was some of the reasoning behind bad calls...but...then again there are some uber donks out there that call just to call or mayber dinner is ready..lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast