Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    AA friend of the pair is not immortal I have seen 9-3 defeat against your friends this is poker, I think you know,,, so get used to it

Corporal
    AA wins about 85% if you have 1 opponent and about 50% if there are 4. So you can never be sure.

Knight
    lol on the 27 off. im still getting my aces cracked , not too bad but ive been cracing other peoples aces lately on a few big hands.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by ctizzie View Post
    I had rockets in mid-late position near the bubble in an MTT on FTP, over-raised hoping to entice some shorts to shove at it, got two shoves (from the sb and the bb, who was "pro" Huck Seed) - and guess what? They both turned over ladies. SB = QQ. BB=QQ.

My aces are looking pretty good, right? 96% All-in pre-flop 3 handed! 96%! Can't really do better 3-handed.

Naturally, the board runs a straight making their Q's the top of it...

No tee shirt for me. Didn't make the pay. FML!
    a similar hand happened allin with aces against 2 aq's in dd rebuy at ft and 1 hit a flush.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by sheesho View Post
    this is defintely an overexaggreation but maybe raise bigger or just straight up shove and hope?
    what i said it was a 3 day streak

it has not been like that before or since, feb 1,2 and 3, they r holdin the odds now.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy23 View Post
    Most people think AA means shove fest... feel it out.. i rarely shove preflop unless the situation calls for it.. so many factors come with AA... its so often you see players see AA and automatically put it all in the middle.. if someone shoves all in 4k chips and there is only 800 in the middle.... and the flop is something random like q48 just assume its a terrible bluff or they hit a set or at least two pair... ( i hope.. lol ) feel it out.. if you wanna bet big before seeing any table cards go play blackjack! you will have more luck in the long run.

but statistically if you lost 17/20 of your last AA your luck must really suck bad variance and i hope it turns around for ya.
    it did

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123