Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    u selling bcp?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

I'm sorry, but I don't have the patience to help all of the dumb, ignorant people that filter through this site, refuse to read any of the shit laid out for them, and then disappear in a week. However, for those that do have some semblance of intelligence and respect that are just confused, I'll lend a helping hand. Although, I'm not the person to turn to for earning points since my methods aren't suitable for n00bs. I can help with some CF questions and that's about it!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

I cant speak for anyone but myself, Being a "NOOB" =), was a little confused on how to convert and earn pts.......... It was a simple task that someone did to help me out, and yes to a seasoned Vet of PO I'm sure it was" dumb/ ignorant" questions that needed answered at the time. And I can't imagine there was any member new or old that joined and just knew what they were doing without a little guidance. It was eye opening to me since I have just joined ..... recently finding a site with members that, for the most part, only wanted to see their cohorts do well, as long as it wasn't against them, all whom I have chatted or played with here almost........ I would like to see do well. And all advice I have had the pleasure of getting I am more then willing to pass on to anyone that needs it. It's cheesy I know but I applaud all that are willing to give just a few minutes of time to someone just because you can. Like a GREAT man once said DAYTIKDERJIRBBBBBBBBBBB thanks again RIVDEE for no more then a cup of coffee
    " A dog with no bite never gets the stake. " B.Little

PokerOwned Pro
    your a good guy do what you feel is right inner peace is bliss

Experienced Member
    I lasted longer in this mornings tournament than the oppenent for last the longest and have still not received my points.. Any help would be great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12