Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Playing in my sleep

Just won my first freeroll on Carbon, the $45 dollar starting at 3am UK Time. I was more or less asleep when it started and play with the mouse cursor over the fold button, so I could just lie in bed and fold until I got big hands.

A couple of hours later, I found myself on the final table, short-stacked, but my tight-aggressive play from earlier, which was only due to the fact that I was trying to get some sleep, meant I could steal a lot of blinds and all of a sudden I was heads-up with a massive chip lead and holding KK. I limped, my opponent raised and I went all in. The other player called with A2 and my kings held up.

congrats, don't suggest using this tactic all the time but glad it worked in your favor tonight.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    congratulation on ur first win

I thought this thread was gonna be about dreaming you were playing. I do that all the time. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    gratulations, you should play this

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    funny
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    Congrats, this was a carbon freeroll with thousands of people or a PO freeroll?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Lol, nice job. At first i thought you were gonna say you had a dream that you won the $45 freeroll. Lol

PokerOwned God
    there are so many donks in that free roll that u will always get called with your tight aggressive play. I like it if ur getting some hands in the right position. too many times I get AA in early position and everyone knows I have it or late position and nobody calls or raises pf.

Quote Originally Posted by charlymorton View Post
    Just won my first freeroll on Carbon, the $45 dollar starting at 3am UK Time. I was more or less asleep when it started and play with the mouse cursor over the fold button, so I could just lie in bed and fold until I got big hands.

A couple of hours later, I found myself on the final table, short-stacked, but my tight-aggressive play from earlier, which was only due to the fact that I was trying to get some sleep, meant I could steal a lot of blinds and all of a sudden I was heads-up with a massive chip lead and holding KK. I limped, my opponent raised and I went all in. The other player called with A2 and my kings held up.

Congrats on your PO win, its a mine field out there even in our games
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast