Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    amen!! that wasnt a bluff just a typical donkey move!! that u see all too often!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    A bluff is something you can get away from, not a allin. Just looks like bingo poker to me going in with 79 but typical of online and same with the results
    I didn't say he was smart. LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    amen!! that wasnt a bluff just a typical donkey move!! that u see all too often!!
    I say let people keep making moves like that. You'll get frustrated from time to time, but in the end you'll make out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Me = Hope-A-Tron

SimonAndNia = ???

Attachment 1855

Someone please attempt to explain this flop
    to me.
    Natural gut instinct?

i win you lose.....that's what im told....play like a wizardddd

shit happens, it wasnt even soooted but you got ur money in good thats all one can do
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    shit happens, it wasnt even soooted but you got ur money in good thats all one can do
    Im sooooo fucking sick of "having it in good"!!!!!! I have the worst habit of getting it in good and its killing my bankroll. Only time I seem to do well in online MTTs is when I sit like a fucking nit for 2 hours then play ATC and get donkbox lucky. Thing is I play too much for too long to keep buying into this backwards ass statistically anomolous BS. TILT

Hey Yall Watch Dis!

ThatWasGnar Posts SB 50.00
    bug5961 Posts BB 100.00
    FoldPotWinRaise Folds
    IWASLION Raised to 500.00
    PairinAces Folds
    rocketsdon7238 Raised to 1300.00
    allheart1213 Folds
    eichroll44 Folds
    JohnBrownsDream Folds
    MrRidiculus Folds
    ThatWasGnar Folds
    bug5961 Folds
    IWASLION All In 1395.00
    rocketsdon7238 Calls 595.00
    IWASLION Shows Qs,Qd
    rocketsdon7238 Shows Tc,Td
    IWASLION Out
    rocketsdon7238 Won 3940.00 from Pot 1 with Full House - Tens over Twos

Apparently Carbons HH dosn't list the board cards, but there was a 10 in the door.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It can and will happen... It happens on all sites if you play long enough. Just keep your head up and try to get it in with the best hand.

rainbow ...

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KPtoken420 View Post
    It can and will happen... It happens on all sites if you play long enough. Just keep your head up and try to get it in with the best hand.
    Yeah I get it, I been around a long time, been the recipient of some pretty sick draws myself. But right now I just don't care. Seems like its been pretty consistant punishment for getting it in good. Running pretty well right now actually, cashed in all 3 PO tourneys I played yesterday that weren't on Carbon. In the Carbon game I got 2 outered pretty early by an overzealous raiser/caller. Been playin a bit live too, doing pretty well, seems like Im on a heater. But then today again, 2 outered fairly early. You should read my thread about the 2x I have played the $215 buy in @ Carbon on Sundays. ( http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f12...eed-18450.html ) My AA got beat by AQ who was all-in preflop into me, and the second time was so ugly my memory won't even let me recall it right now. My point being there is nothing anyone can say to me right now that will convince me that Carbon isn't mass-producing little dolls in my image and burning them in effigy. Do I think there is such a thing as a "doomswitch"? NO, so I really don't need all the anti-conspiracy posts that are bound to attempt to convolute my intended angst. However, the software at that site does not suit my solid style of hyper-aggression when Im 60%+ to win the pot. I have won there, but its mostly when Im purposely making very loose overcalls with slim draws, or when I accidentally shove an underpair or low connectors into a monster like QQ-AA. I prefer to feel proud about the pots I win, and to be honest I rarely have that feeling there, its normally embarassed happiness or surprised and confused anger. Kinda starting to prefer sites that allow freemarket style P2Ps. A year from now maybe Stars is back for US players and sites like Carbon will have a real exodus disaster on their hands. Til then I will have to be fine with my BR there yo-yoing around until i can ship that Sunday ticket finally and call it a wrap. [dusts shoulder]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast