Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    It depends on how you play them. If I see pocket 10's, I am either looking for a set or all under cards after the flop. You have to consider your position at the table, how many people are in the pot, what are their stack sizes....etc.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have been lucky with them , I tend to bet them pre flop to see what is left hanging around. I have been successful with this method

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I play them like i do any small / medium pair. limp or small raise. if the flop brings you a set or no over cards see where you're at. I never play 10 10 all-in unless im shortstacked or have them way covered. hope this helps.
    In my opinion Rckt is absolutely right with the above...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I play them like i do any small / medium pair. limp or small raise. if the flop brings you a set or no over cards see where you're at. I never play 10 10 all-in unless im shortstacked or have them way covered. hope this helps.
    Couple weeks ago playing live cash games I got dealt pocket 10s back to back..1st time all under cards on the board and I took it down..Next hand flopped a set but board showed A 10 J so I wasn't playing around....A few rounds later got them again and flop came 6106 and the small blind had 67

As I am for the most part a limit player. I love TT. Easy to walk away from and for the most part a great holding pre flop. GL all.

I tend to play them like Rocket said, if I am in late position and it is folded around to me I may raise them. After the flop I am prepared to lay them down if I do not hit a set and there are overcards.

PokerOwned Master
    play them like any small pair unless i flop a set its an easy lay down to an A or K on flop

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Risky
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

well hmmm are you referring to cash games or tournaments. Tournaments is all about position and etc. Cash games I raise with 10-10 pretty much any time I get them. Unless there has been a raise before me than I will just call. Hope this run of strange luck turns around for you. GL

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Like always, dont be married to your Cards ...
    I personal like 10 10

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast