Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hes better nowthan in his early days when he was a whiney bitch!! You want idiot...i nominate mike mateseau

Sergeant
    he is an american idiot.greenday named a song after him lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hellmuth blow ups are super fun to watch, another reason he gets so much tv time.

PokerOwned Master
    i hate how he berates people but he does take some sick beats.

PokerOwned Veteren
    they showed his exit at the Main Event just short of cashing when he raises from the button with 33 and gets 3 betted by BB (KQo) and he calls with flop of JQx (2 spades) and then the BB bets and phil shoves with an instacall, and his one funny comment on the post-interview was about how he knew the guy was 3 betting with hands that he should not be 3betting with... pokerbrat got outmanuevered

He sure got bad manners when he lose or got donk out from the the game, but he is a good poker player
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    Hes better nowthan in his early days when he was a whiney bitch!! You want idiot...i nominate mike mateseau
    mike matusow is one of my favs hehe>> and hes actually a nice,, quiet person, lo key in person wehn met him doesnt act like he used to or how tv shows him either lol.. and he and phil are actually good frinds now,, even tho they had their arguments in the past,, he always says how phils a good firend and a nice guy too... but even mike, as his firend,, will admit, he loves to get phil all riled up at table,,, and see him explode sometimes for fun. LOL,,i dont personally like phils attitude at table,, even if if he is nice person away from table tho.he acts like such a goof/

tell us something we dont already know. although the man is really good at what he does for a living. maybe being a cry baby is part of his strategy.

PokerOwned God
    lol yea i agree ary...!

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Phil helmuth is an idiot....!

What else is new?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast