Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    true he may be an idiot, but he is a proven winner, so i give him major respect for that

Corporal
    ^^^ Precisely that. Not even that he's an idiot, he just loves the game so much he doesn't settle for anything under winning. Sure sometimes his rants are excessive or ill-advised, but, that's part of the appeal of poker in America, imo. Negreanu said it in his blog as to the reasoning behind him not participating in the inaugural EPL event... "People want to see Hellmuth going on a tirade."

11 bracelets, including 2 2nd place finishes in this year's WSOP. Phenom. Hall of Famer.

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    "phil hellmuth is an idiot"

Bank account and tourney record say otherwise....
    Sure does and it wasnt like it was a raised pot(sarcasm).. Just goes to show there are donks live too.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya best player in the world is a idiot...okay

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by upstatezebra View Post
    ya best player in the world is a idiot...okay
    ok well i do admit i titled this thread wrong and yes he is a proven winner , a great player , but i do have to disagree that he is the best player in the world.

well Rckt you sure showed me how many Hellmuth fans are out there, I enjoy his implosions, he really isn't good at high stakes cash games, but you showed a side of his tourney losses also. I have to agree with the community that he is not and idiot, BUT I am curious who do you think is the best in the world, and please don't say the other Phil!!!!!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    the other Phil!!!!!!! triple threat.

PokerOwned Master
    he always on tilt and rude but the man its the best in the world right now he great but he does need to work on his repect for others

PokerOwned God
    I don't think he is the best ... he is old school tight and tricky ... the formula has worked for him.

Corporal
    every year more and more amateaurs from online play show up in these tourneys tho and these "old timers" like phil have a lot more unknowns to deal with... they play radically and all over the place so its getting harder and harder for the "pros"

but ya i think he did take 2nd like 2 or 3 times this year at the wsop... he def holds his own!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast