Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

PokerOwned Master

bad beats weekend

best poker site $1,10 tourney final table 7 players left
    i bb with ak suit x small blind raise i reraise 3x pot he call.3 7 8 flop,i bet he raise i call he show 34 off.no turn and river
    save my ass.lucky i won 12 bucks but sucks go down that way.what about u guys?

Quote Originally Posted by sueco13 View Post
    best poker site $1,10 tourney final table 7 players left
    i bb with ak suit x small blind raise i reraise 3x pot he call.3 7 8 flop,i bet he raise i call he show 34 off.no turn and river
    save my ass.lucky i won 12 bucks but sucks go down that way.what about u guys?
    sounds like he was trying to secure the pot...
    why u were betting and calling on the flop is beyond me tho
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    i don't know how much you where betting, but if i where relatively deep stacked, i would of either cbet 1/3ish of the pot to see where i was or check folded depending on the reads of the other palyer. definitely wouldn't of called the 3bet with only A high though. what kind of range did you put him on when he 3 bet you on the flop? not really a bad beat as much as it is poor play. with it being a final table though, i'm guessing you where short stacked, in which case i would of 3bet all in pre flop.

I would have had him on a set or two pair. Def. should have just let it go and tried to get the next one.

-Stack

PokerOwned Master
    another good 1 here guys QQ X A6 off he call e bet preflop 3 times bb he calls flop QK10 i go allin he call turn 9 river J.game over

PokerOwned God
    AK is high card A. If you don't catch anything it is as good as dog shit. Many players don't realize this.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Pro
    i totally agree with that..some players believe that AK is the best hand ever...