Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool Poker Owned Members are Top Rate Tourney Players

That's right, I'm bragging on the members of PokerOwned as a collective group. The freerolls we register for and play through this site are usually fun and competitive. You can't expect to win without having some structure to your gaming, utilizing strategy, and possessing a degree of advanced skills. We all know that winning or placing in tourneys isn't luck based, it's your ability combined with other elements.
    However, as I utilize my bankroll on Carbon Poker, to enter some of their daily tourneys, and even some larger events, I notice other Poker Owned members doing well in those tournements, and often placing on the final table.
    Good Job Poker Owned Players !!

first thing I noticed when I joined is that most players here are good tournament players. It took me a month to adjust my game to be able to even get to a final table. I'm hoping you'll see me in some of those events in the future as I am still building my BR to start playing some real money games.

Good??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaha hahhahahahaha

PokerOwned God
    I completely agree that PO members are great tournament players...

I consistently see other PO members are legit....

p.s some of you are lucky donks though lol

I think PO members are pretty good at tournaments online also. This is the place for all things poker, so we play poker. I think it's because we play so much online poker that members have those results.

Had a really good game tonight. Ended up down to 1BB and just shoved all in and hit a lucky double up. Ended up winning the whole game. So you can have fun in games like the ones pokerowned run... Thanks everyone for a great game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good to see this thread didn't create much controversy.... We can be a smug group of elite members.... Yes!!

Banned
    PO is Poker Owning cause no one owns us. Oh wait nevermind zab and mods own us

PokerOwned Pro
    you mean there is a world of poker outside this website? Boy you wouldnt know it with some of the egos around here and with how some of the players treat people during tournaments - my goodness some of you are mean and stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    you mean there is a world of poker outside this website? Boy you wouldnt know it with some of the egos around here and with how some of the players treat people during tournaments - my goodness some of you are mean and stupid
    Nah... I'm only mean when people are stupid. Can't abide stupidity.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast