Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The only way

PokerOwned Pro

The only way

the only way for merge to feel it is if all U.S.A. players quit giving them action. It is a horrible site if you think about poker stars and full tilt and what they were. Merge is like the kiddy pool! anybody with me. I'll give my action to juicy or anybody else

PokerOwned Pro
    I wish you guys would join me

TON is Gone.
    Honestly, I wish you would just GTFO already. There are some really good US players here making money on Merge. Even some decent players making a few bucks. Hell, I'nm maerginal and I seem to be doing ok.

Maybe if you get off your high tilted freakin' horse and take a look at whats wrong with your game you could be ok. Just seems like it it ain't gift wrapped and dropped in your lap, it's gotta be the Merge's fault. Ask yourself.... why you and not all the others???
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I agree cadi merge is no where near as random as what tilt/stars was but then again we only remember what we want right? LOL

Ton theres nothing you can do about 2 and 3 outers and gutshots. what could you possibly do to work on your game if them are consistently beating you in big pots to put you out?
    Last edited by abwil2; 02-05-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    ok then yall obv doin ok glad yall making good monies on there

PokerOwned Pro
    I miss poker stars thats what i have to say

PokerOwned Pro
    tell me how you really feel HAAAHAAHA

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I agree cadi merge is no where near as random as what tilt/stars was but then again we only remember what we want right? LOL

Ton theres nothing you can do about 2 and 3 outers and gutshots. what could you possibly do to work on your game if them are consistently beating you in big pots to put you out?
    Don't constantly put yourself in a situation where 2 and 3 outers can put you out. Not every hand yoyu play as to be an all or nothing hand. It' ok to call and not raise. I still struggle with this myself, but I am lasting longer and playing ITM more regularly. Bad beat are always going to happen.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    flop it or dropit/////

PokerOwned Veteran
    The beats have been terrible lately on Carbon. Im pretty fair minded and level headed and it doesn't seem right. It seems 9 out of 10 times near a bubble the big stack calling with K3 or A3 vs the AK short stack hits his 3 to win. Almost seems like there is a timer or something saying screw random cards its time to eliminate people.

Quicker people are out quicker they buy in again?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast