Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66382.81

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The only way

PokerOwned Pro
    i would prefer if you kept your comments to your self from now on TONelson hope its that easy

PokerOwned Pro
    at TimNy My friend that is a pro told me the variance is obv gonna be worse below the 2 dollar level anywhere, but thats what i can afford to learn on, however... I am learning that playing like bingo pays out evidently cause playing solid poker does not prevail on 1 table 9 man sngs then i cant build a bank on there

Well, while I feel TONelson is coming at the wrong direction, I do feel there is some value of learning to adjust your strategy to account for Merge's problems. In the long run, learning to overcome difficulties like their RNG can make your game stronger in other areas. On the other hand, their RNG SUCKS, and I'm sure Merge will be out of business as soon as poker is legalized in the US.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Have you played on full tilt lately its horrible

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacfunk View Post
    the only way for merge to feel it is if all U.S.A. players quit giving them action. It is a horrible site if you think about poker stars and full tilt and what they were. Merge is like the kiddy pool! anybody with me. I'll give my action to juicy or anybody else
    I do not understand why everyone who hates the site wants to see it go down, why not just not play there?
    I know when ft and ps were an option for me I didn't give merge the time of day, but right now that is about what we have left in the US. Yes there are a few other sites but not many to choose from.

carbon is nby far the worste site i have played along with ultimate bet.....there is no customer service...there is lack of customer appreciation all the way....wat they have the seat game for sunday? or they give u a few freerolls here and there...cmon man....there was at times they had bigger frs....bigger guar....and p2p.....what defend carbon? ohh its the only site really the usa players can play on? there are shitttttt loads of other sites......carbon is fukin every1 that they are allowed 2....tell me the last big win any1 here has hit? besides the 1 or 2 people recently to hit a few hundred......

BOTTOM LINE....CARBON IS A FUCKIN GREEDY POS AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY1 CAN DEFEND bout IT.....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    for me it averages out, if get 2 bad beats soon get the only winning card in river

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love when people moan about poker sites. It makes me giggle.

PokerOwned God
    right now I think carbon is he best place for u.s. players to play. maybe someday it will be legalized for all u.s. players.

PokerOwned God
    I literally won like 11 hands in a row against a full table - I was the merge hot seat for once - I was up to $45k in first by $40k...Merge was fkn broke - it was redonkulous but at least it was in my favor this time.... Consider this, AA, KK, QQ JJ JJ 222 777 etc all in a row just crushing people. I think their RNG is shet but Im learning to play along and take my first or second every 20 tourneys and forget about the one tourney where I'm 85% into river with KK pockets against Aq for $162 (2nd place) and yes, he donks Ace on river. My biggest pot on merge and fk me running - this happens and I'll do it this way every time cuz I like my chances/odds.

It seems to me u need to play more hands like this on merge: dry flop - 3 handed. u have suited cards. light betting on flop u limp alomg. dude hits str8 on turn and u KNOW hes gonna shove all in no matter what n river like they all do - You have a nut Flush draw - you call the 700 knowing implied odds says you can make $5k. And sure enough club hits river his 8 out str8 beat by my 9 out flush and hes all in - I giggle, u been merged, and collect $5k pot. You aint winning shet on merge without catching a couple 30%ers and if u can do it for only 20% of your chips etc... do it.
    Last edited by LaserCats; 02-24-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast