Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    o well you won $20 i heard, i went to sleep, got some from my girl, woke up and won more than that in less time
    I won a little more then the little more your talking about right after I got done with the 3500....3rd in 500 gtd....Shrug.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

the pettyness ITT is strong
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I thought we were done with insulting members in threads? Drock seems to post just for the sake of being an asshole (see what I just did there?), and I can't imagine these threads are really productive.

Just seems childish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the pettyness ITT is strong
    I dont agree with you much, but you right, im a little petty, and hes really petty for the comment he made

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I thought we were done with insulting members in threads? Drock seems to post just for the sake of being an asshole (see what I just did there?), and I can't imagine these threads are really productive.

Just seems childish.
    its petty but its not aggressive as yet, and it is in the tilts/bragging section so for now it stays
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seem like there is a feud going on between these 2 guys. cmon guys its only 5 bucks, kiss and make up man.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Seem like there is a feud going on between these 2 guys. cmon guys its only 5 bucks, kiss and make up man.
    Hell in a cell.

hell in a cell are sick matches......

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    hell in a cell are sick matches......
    I would have said a Coal Miner's Glove match but I think I'm just old

This is a sick feud, one days their kids going to join PO and the feud countinue.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast