Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Experienced Member

One of world's worst coolers.

So playing $2.20 PL Badugi tournament on Carbon. Early on (level 2) I still have 1300 of 1500 start. After draw #1 I make 5-3-2-A Badugi. Make min-bet and 2 call. Then after draw #2 get in raising war s guy who took 2 then 1. He gets me in, we both pat, and he has 4-3-2-A. How unlucky am I? Nuts s 2nd nuts in Badugi??? Yuck.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Seems like you were very unlucky, even though I donīt know how to play it

Experienced Member
    You try to make a 4 card low with one card of every suit using 3 draws. Extremely unlucky. Very rare to lose #1 vs #2 in that game.

Master Sergeant
    that sucks. speaking of sucks....today was easily the worst day i have ever had playing poker. i absolutely got annihilated on the tables. Seemingly every hand i played ended in me being rivered or in me having a cooler. I went over my stats: i won 10 out of over 1000 hands played. and 6 of those were on walks. i need a long break from carbon. i lost a lot of respect for that site today.

PokerOwned Master
    Sorry you had such a bad day, NxtIvey19. I know when I start having a bad day like that, that I know it is also an option to get away from the tables and come back on another day. I know some days, it is like the cards are put in their to annihilate your bankroll. If I hit like five or more bad beats, without commensurate wins for me with worse cards, I will step away and wait for a better day to play. For example, if you already know not to go in a room with more than 10 percent of your bankroll, I would not want to lose 50 percent of my bankroll because I was in 5 rooms with 10 percent of my money each time. I would wait until another day, letting my wounds heal.

Rolltide, bites big time when the 2nd best hand you can have in Badugi ends up losing.

Master Sergeant
    Yes....usually when i am on a losing streak i try to take a break,always helps .

PokerOwned Moderator
    I love badugi back when I played it in pokerstars. That's happened to me twice so far, but because it was a freeroll, wasn't a big deal to me.

Badugi is fun and based of skills, not a lot of people.
    You just were unlucky
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush