Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

omfg i dont understand why merge repeatedly just rapes me

like wtf am i supposed 2 do when i flop a set and EVERY FUCKING TIME the other person spikes their better set on the river? no matter how i play it, either i get it all in behind preflop or i get it allin when im CRUSHING them with a set, no matter what they always river a set to beat mine or to outdraw on me...every open ended flush draw i have on the flop NEVER hits, naked flush draws or straight draws never catch, gut shots never catch, aces never hold up, kings always get cracked...but then wen i finally can get it in a position where the other person is drawing to only two or three outs, im more surprised when i win (rarely) than i am when they hit their outs...i dont get it man it really just makes me want to break something

It's not Merge's fault you lose.

Poker sites have no interest in who wins and who loses, they've already made their money when you buy in to the tourney.

I would spend more time evaluating your own play and looking for ways to improve your game. It's the only thing you have control of at the table, so might as well spend as much time trying to improve as possible.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

I heard somewhere that merge was rigged...

my kings gets cracked alot but oh well. suggulia has a good point. getting mad dont solve much either - good luck

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i try not to get mad, i really do..the past 3 ddays i've been dealing with the most insane beats wen im making good runs in tournaments...i've changed how i play high PPs preflop, usually i just 3bet shove with jacks or better and always get drawn out by aq ak...now i started just calling a raise and then if its a safe flop i shove...here i just called with 10s, flopped my set and checked...he jammed and obviously i calls, he hits his king on the river...i've tried adjusting my play and its just so frustrating when i make a fold that is obviously right but i would have hit quads or i would have hit a straight or some other ridiculous nut hand, but then every time i get my money in wayyyy ahead i just get raped...on the river...every time...idk i could post HH if you guys want to see some of the hands im talking about...im not saying the site is rigged, im 90% over that theory...i just dont know how im supposed 2 deal with the ridiculous bustouts like this...

I get angry too when someone rivers a 2 outer against me. But sometimes I am the one who gets lucky and I hit my 2 outer on the river. Poker is a game of skill but there is also a lot of luck involved. Everyone has downswings. Your luck will change, no downswing lasts forever. Good luck will come to you.

I also tend to let it get the best of me at times.. You can do everything right and still not win. Its just part of poker. I know i need to learn that and bite my tongue when i want to vent about it cause the thing is no one really cares as most go thru same things.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    it rapes every1 mate damn donk or not it eats you up buddy

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    its called variance sister.. you will win a lot, and get lucky, but alos lose alot and get unlucky.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    you may be suprised to ehar this actually, but most great players, lose 80 percent of the games they play. but they try their hardest everytime.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast