Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    its because merge fucking sucks by far worst thing in online poker history same wiht cake and lock all three are horrible hopefully soon get a return on the champs ftp

Elite PokerOwned Member
    its always win a little loose a lot with merge.

just like me merge really hates you been there done that 100 times its never gonna end till you quit lol

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    like wtf am i supposed 2 do when i flop a set and EVERY FUCKING TIME the other person spikes their better set on the river? no matter how i play it, either i get it all in behind preflop or i get it allin when im CRUSHING them with a set, no matter what they always river a set to beat mine or to outdraw on me...every open ended flush draw i have on the flop NEVER hits, naked flush draws or straight draws never catch, gut shots never catch, aces never hold up, kings always get cracked...but then wen i finally can get it in a position where the other person is drawing to only two or three outs, im more surprised when i win (rarely) than i am when they hit their outs...i dont get it man it really just makes me want to break something
    It is called Poker, please post 10,000 hands that proves your case or buy a box of tissues.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    It is called Poker, please post 10,000 hands that proves your case or buy a box of tissues.
    proves what case? u just said said its poker then want me to prove something? lol get those 5 points i guess, by any means necessary...thanks for contributing

proves what case? u just said said its poker then want me to prove something? lol get those 5 points i guess, by any means necessary...thanks for contributing
    Hey antyime, I'm here to help when I can. It's called a hand sample that proves that the site is fixed and you can't win. Run it through a program and see if you are always getting Merged and just how many times a set will hold up or not. Unless you were just upset and this was a way of venting. Then I'm sure it was just to get something off your chest, probably back playing and really didn't want people to comment besides, hey dude better luck next time or same thing happened to me the other day with A A. Have a great day and much success at the tables.

Do I get 10 points for this?
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 07-09-2012 at 02:11 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    let me crunch the numbers real quick...yea 5+5 is 10, congrats...and like i said in my post, i was looking for suggestions as to 'what am i supposed to do"...never mentioned any rigging in any of my posts, just looking for any feedback as to what could possibly be a way to avoid the inevitable variance raping me...

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    you may be suprised to ehar this actually, but most great players, lose 80 percent of the games they play. but they try their hardest everytime.
    so true mike ... poker is hard ... lol

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Take sometime and cool off. Variance anyone?

let me crunch the numbers real quick...yea 5+5 is 10, congrats...and like i said in my post, i was looking for suggestions as to 'what am i supposed to do"...never mentioned any rigging in any of my posts, just looking for any feedback as to what could possibly be a way to avoid the inevitable variance raping me...
    The beauty about going over HH is just that, if your getting beat time after with a set then really need to look at why. Most Poker software (many are free) will allow a search criteria and you can take a look to why. If you're doing everything correctly then at least you have determined that. I have found some leaks in my game this way. Even to point of letting someone I respect look at some and find out if I have missed value, should have folded or other aspects that I might have over looked.

We all have been in the same boat as you, you can't always win and when you doing things correctly and still losing that doesn't mean it is wrong. Unless you take the time to find out, you really never know.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast