Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    dont listen to him abwil, those are pretty bad...they love to punish slow playing every time...i proved my point on merge yesterday on hero, played the entiiiire $99 MTT like a fucking moron and got to the final table in first place by a huuuge margin lol it was awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    dont listen to him abwil, those are pretty bad...they love to punish slow playing every time...i proved my point on merge yesterday on hero, played the entiiiire $99 MTT like a fucking moron and got to the final table in first place by a huuuge margin lol it was awesome..
    exactly and that bs dont work live, that i know from experience, many years of experience. The odds of online come no where near the odds of live for whatever reason people wanna say. Like Jersey time saying he plays exact same way live as he does online and says he wins tunrys(yeah fkin right) ya know thats pure bs line. Ive seen his kind many of times and they all walk away with there head buried like they lost there best friend LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Survey Master
    i get raped by merge and client repeatedly. just a bunch of really bad players out the who get lucky

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    A wise man once told me, "You cannot rape the willing."

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    And by the way I bubbled in the last tourney when my set of 8s was beaten by a Ac 3d when the board ran wild with four diamonds, the last on the river to banish me to the rail. Except for beating the crap out of my girlfriend with frying pans and finishing her off with cigarette burns to each breast I took it pretty well I think. Now I am just trying to convince the two cops in my living room that MERGE raped me. I might even press charges.

Welcome to my world, you just have to try and not let it affect you because variance will reward the better players more then you get suckouts.

Banned
    If you could play the same amount of hands live as you can online, I am almost 100% certain that everything would be near equal in terms of odds and so forth. And this is especially true if you play the same hands the same way in both situations. I know most of you think you are playing good, solid cards and all the situations you lose in should not happen but the fact is you are wrong more often than right.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Attachment 844 heres one for ya lol
    I dont see whats wrong with this one. Very standard.

First game of the day and what a way to start it.

Attachment 851

Then right after this hand when i should be paid back for that bs 2 outer, i have a 6 outer(KQvrs A10) and cant even come close.typical 2 and 3 outers are the nuts against me but i cant even hit a 6 outer LMFAO

What standard to flop trips and lose? I know it sure seem standard for me against 2 and 3 outers!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Poker is just cruel sometimes.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast