Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    agreed, they wont fix tournaments, bad beats are just apart of the game

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Thank you i love it too and its sooooo true in everything in life..

you might also want to try and change your thinking.. I also used to have that mental attitude that im going to get fked here watch, yep and it would happen. Im a superstitious person so now when ever i get it allin i dont even look at the screen cause if i do i know whats coming.. Online has a way of raping you of your confidence and once it has done that only bad can happen trust me i know all too well. Also the way we play can have an impact on who calls your allins.. If you have showed a tight image players will respect your plays but if you play a loose agg way your going to get calls from donks just tryin to donk you out and usually cause they are tired of someone running over them.. I have no clue what type you are and anything i say isnt going to prevent bad beats.They will always be a part of the game especially online since you see 3 or 4x the hands you see live.. All you can do is keep your head up and try an be positive, which i know is hard when your on a bad run of luck..
    i know what ur saying but believe me, the same shit happened when i used 2 be really agg and now that im super tight it still happens...lol especially in the PO tournaments, people are just idiots...my VPIP is like 17%, im only playing aces, AK, or other premium hands only, but people still call with anything and get rewarded every single time...and im not superstitious at all, i refuse to believe that how i think or looking at the screen affects the cards at all...its watever tho, seriously impossible to avoid and theres nothing u can do about it except swallow ur pride and move the fuck on...idiots will forever get rewarded and that's that, just close ur eyes and pray u can win wen ur actually dominating them and when u dont just laugh it off and realize its just merge being merge

PokerOwned God
    ur on the right track Fkthworld...you change gears real well. Just don't miss a shift and get suckered ionto a big pot with a shark - or a donky with a flush/str8 looking board - better to send 1 or 2 big bets across their bow then back off alive rather then make bad worse. Try to be a little more calculatign in when you get loose/semi bluff; choose the right poeple (tight azzes) and at the right time (around bubble works). GL!

PokerOwned God
    One other thing....I play perfect (math) poker. Im ahead of my opponent 98% of time when I volunteer chips to the pot in PO - yet I FT only 30%. Why? cuz AA is only 80%. I play 5 hands all in and im getting donked out just about every tourney if im all-in. Pokers a losing sport - most of the $ is at the top of the leaqer board. Stay aggressive - but pick your spots. My AA is 3 for 7 all-in (thats terrible) the last week in PO - and I didn't final table 4 of those times. 3 x I did - I recovered from 500 or 1k in chips. Great players "lose" most of the time. Liek Ricky bobby said - "if your not 1st (2nd or 3rd) your last!" - thats true in making $ in poker. Youd rather win (take first) one time in 10 then take 10th 6x in a row.

PokerOwned God
    One other thing....I play perfect (math) poker. Im ahead of my opponent 98% of time when I volunteer chips to the pot in PO - yet I FT only 30%. Why? cuz AA is only 80%. I play 5 hands all in and im getting donked out just about every tourney if im all-in. Pokers a losing sport - most of the $ is at the top of the leaqer board. Stay aggressive - but pick your spots. My AA is 3 for 7 all-in (thats terrible) the last week in PO - and I didn't final table 3 of the 4 I lost AA in - one I recovered from 500 in chips. Great players "lose" most of the time. Like Ricky Bobby said - "if your not 1st (2nd or 3rd) your last!" - thats true in making $ in poker. Youd rather win (take first) one time in 10 then take 10th 7x in a row.

Banned
    it is not that good of site as stars and full tilt imo.. its just bad

Attachment 844 heres one for ya lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

and another one from same fkin ring game guy pushes me in after flop with NADA

Attachment 845

See your not the only one who makes the right play and gets fked 2 fk overs in less then 2 minutes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Attachment 844 heres one for ya lol
    Ok, how are you going to call this a bad beat? You called the raise pre with a k fning 2! Because you checked and he got a free card its a bad beat? No, you beat yourself plain and simple. Playing bad cards = bad results

Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    Ok, how are you going to call this a bad beat? You called the raise pre with a k fning 2! Because you checked and he got a free card its a bad beat? No, you beat yourself plain and simple. Playing bad cards = bad results
    So i should fear a dumazz raising every fkin hand?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast