Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

4 straight tourneys, killed by my KK

4 times in a row. 2 times people with middle 2 gap connectors and one guy with Q10 flopped straights, and the 4th a guy with 5-2 flopped 2 pair.

I raised 6-10 BB's each time and got called by junk hands. and they hit every time.

How do you call a large raise with 5-2?????????????

Normally they hit the "call" button.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    yeah pretty sick, happen to me before, lost with aa 5 times in a row over a 3 day span..sht i havent seen a pair of aa in 4 days now..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i feel your pain bro...today's been miserable for me as well..trapped so many different people and got them to shove on me withnothing more than a gutshot to whatever made hands i had and each time they hit runner runner to get it...idk what else i could have done but they refuse to fold...its the idiots on merge, theyhave a safe haven there and no matter what they're always going to get saved...i p[layed a bounty tournament yesterday and was literally just playing like an idiot the whole time, purposely making horrible calls and making sure i was behnid more often than not...ended up collecting like 12 bounties and took 2nd place after the winner sucked out on me with q4 against my a9 wen we were HU....its merge man

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Got my pocket KK killed by one guy that went all in with junk and hit a flush on the river tonight on a freeroll.

Some of these games anymore are like a giant circle jerk. I have no good advice to give in online play but stick with the Premiums and "Supposedly" over time they will pay out more than they lose. At least thats what "THEY" say.

Haha that's funny when you will continue playing as freeroll. But you got nothing to lose.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Banned
    can't give much advise or empathy without more information. Just remember, and i am almost 100% i am right, you probably do the same thing to others as well. Unless you never ever call a raise with suited connectors or something. Also, you raise that much, sometimes it means you got something worth cracking that you can't and won't get away from, if i read that on you, then i would call to just to either bust you or double myself up. good luck

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that happens alot in freerolls.good luck in your future games!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    can't give much advise or empathy without more information. Just remember, and i am almost 100% i am right, you probably do the same thing to others as well. Unless you never ever call a raise with suited connectors or something. Also, you raise that much, sometimes it means you got something worth cracking that you can't and won't get away from, if i read that on you, then i would call to just to either bust you or double myself up. good luck
    I think you nailed it with this theory. I know I fuss about the way the player played the hand when it doesn't go in my favor, yet I am sure I've played the same hand in other games and won with it. It's only a bad play when it beats my hand Just like it's only a gambling problem if I'm losing!!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast