Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Sergeant Major

no whiners in no limit!!!

I AM REALLY TIRED OF WHINERS AT THE TABLES. TODAY SOMEONE HAD THE GAUL TO GIVE ME A BIG F.U. POOR LOSERS MAKE POOR PEOPLE. SO IF YOU READ THI CHIP MAGNET, U R LUCKY WE DONT PPLAY IN PERSON. SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON.
    RESPECT THE GAME , UR OPPONENTS AND URSELF!!!!!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    You probably just tool them. My dad gets mad at me when I predict cards at a party or something.

D there are whiners just as there are idiots who dont have a clue how or when to fold. Live some would get there azz handed to them for some of the dumb shit they do at the tables online. Makes you wonder why most dont just play bingo

Banned
    poker is what it is.... let them cry

Quote Originally Posted by d36jenkins View Post
    I AM REALLY TIRED OF WHINERS AT THE TABLES. TODAY SOMEONE HAD THE GAUL TO GIVE ME A BIG F.U. POOR LOSERS MAKE POOR PEOPLE. SO IF YOU READ THI CHIP MAGNET, U R LUCKY WE DONT PPLAY IN PERSON. SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON.
    RESPECT THE GAME , UR OPPONENTS AND URSELF!!!!!!
    Ironic that you use caps and exclamation points (signs of anger) in a post where you are basically telling people its no big deal.

I have to laugh about these things. When I get a bad beat, I make jokes. When people get angry and start to tilt, I make jokes. This is just a game and games are meant to be fun. If you take it too seriously, it stops being a game and starts being work...