Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

I whine like a 5 year old girl

Cool BOOOOOOOOm just shipped the 300 gtd on acr

played my game all game alot of variance took alot of hits finnaly managed to get lucky wiht Kj vs Q10 flop qj6 turn J
    then he tilted out when i was 2/3 so got HU dude was so aggressive all game well the FT so i took taht to my advangtage of how loose he was so i get Bb JJ dude insta shove all in with 444k vs my 222k with A8 vs my JJ took chiplead took a few flips ended up getting about even on chips besides 10k diff which i had the lead finnaly get 77 i bet 18k dude repops with 99 all in im like fuck been folding this shit all game he has wide range so fuck it he showed 99 i had 77 flop 75k i waas liek fucking right turn 5 river6 took it down after a hilasious game was alot of variance and bad beats taking by me or someone else just prove no matter how much u got u can comeback i had 56k three handed and took it down for 152.50 all from a 10.80 depo straight ran like god wish me lucks in future games
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

went beast mode on it ran liek god on FT
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well done and gl in future games bro whoop ship it

k coming off a 152 dollar win going deep in the 1k gtd R/A 414 for first sittin 2/17

fucking took second for 273 in the 1k gtd dude made a good call to cripple me was a donk ahdn tho Q3 beats my K8 wiht fush draw

PokerOwned God
    Awesome job. You had a good rush at the final table. That's when you need it.