Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    I saw royal flush on the board 2 times -> once for Hold'em another one while playing Omaha. It is FOR SURE not so common situation, but it happens once/twice a long-long-long period of time

PokerOwned Pro
    Walter love that first pic. I won a HUGE pot in the past with a 789TJc on board. Was holding Qc. Thought it would be a bad beat jackpot for a sec..
    Last edited by 6MAXCHAMP; 09-18-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    never mind the cards on the board...focus more on the cards in your hand...they are TERRIBLE :| why are u even in the hands to begin with
    look at the context of the tables. two of them are hyper turbos heads up. generally the proper raising range there is Q7 depending on agressiveness and call rates of your opponents. the one that ISNT heads up is also hyper turbo, where I am in the small blind. Do you blame me for betting the flop with the nut flush draw and turn when I hit it?

Quote Originally Posted by uhaultrucks1 View Post
    how are you guys able to post hands like that on your page?
    I have thousands of cool hands I have saved for fun (if you want I can show them to you), and I just uploaded them. I just screen shotted the images, and then editted in mspaint and saved as a jpeg. then you can add to a forum post!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    I saw royal flush on the board 2 times -> once for Hold'em another one while playing Omaha. It is FOR SURE not so common situation, but it happens once/twice a long-long-long period of time
    1/650,000 =), as far as i know. always funny to see hands like that

Quote Originally Posted by 6MAXCHAMP View Post
    Walter love that first pic. I won a HUGE pot in the past with a 789TJc on board. Was holding Qc. Thought it would be a bad beat jackpot for a sec..
    glad you liked it. and haha very nice ive lost with a straight flush before I think I have a pic somewhere, unfortunately no Bad Beat Jackpot
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-18-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Seasoned Veteran
    Crazy hands bro, I once had an all-in Ak suited vs JJ and the board went 4-10-10-10-10, it was pretty sick. I even felt bad for the guy, but hay it was right before the final table and I needed the chip up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    Crazy hands bro, I once had an all-in Ak suited vs JJ and the board went 4-10-10-10-10, it was pretty sick. I even felt bad for the guy, but hay it was right before the final table and I needed the chip up. lol
    niceee haha sick hand. ive got a few of those , always funny haha

If you guys can, you should all post hands of your awkward moments -- also let me know if any of you guys want to see my entire album

For any badugi players, here is the worst beat i have EVER had, he drew 2 last hand so the suckout was probably about 1/2,500 or
    so... Worst then when i lost with straight flush

badugi bad beat.jpg
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-19-2013 at 04:51 AM.

wow those are really awkward hands haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12