Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

and here we go again...merge rape all over again..

so i play as well as i can the whole godamn tournament, finally get down to the last 6 players and i was at like 240k chips and 2nd place had maybe 60k...i was running the whole thing...finally get down to heads up with the previous 2nd place...he's feeding me chips just dumping to me..as long as i had any hand worth showing down he was paying me off...finally it gets down to these 2 hands, for the tournament...prize difference of 20 dollars...which is a big deal to me...
    Attached Images Attached Images

way74
    Wow bad luck.

way74
    Same happens to me all the time.

happens to me everyday on carbon. i had KK in a bad beat .50/1.00 cash game. i raised to $3.50 and got put all in for $179.12. i called and when the cards fliped over he had 73 off. sure enough 775 was the flop. people just play horriable on cardon. you just have to shrugg it off and keep playing.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

If you keep complaining about losing you getting no where.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Bad luck, sure, but nothing to do with merge. That's just poker, accept it and move on. Bad beats suck.

poker is most game of luck...i dont call it Carbone i call it riverbon

PokerOwned God
    definately merge problem they really do favor the underdog and it is so annoying

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i not blaming merge or anything, i was simply showing how absurd the beats i have to deal with are...always some ridiculous river one or 2 outer hitting, and when it happens EVERY time (especially heads up???) its just sickening...i hated that shit

Your not the only one that goes thru this trust me. It eats at me at times and i need to learn to deal with it better.. It just sux lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast