Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Son Rocks!

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Maybe the son is better then daddy. lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    My son Justin turned 9 today, but he rocks cause i let him play a $10 double up SnG, lil shit won it and finished in 2nd place in chips. Kinda funny, he is only 9 and probably better than half of you on here.
    your son vs lilg in client ...

Very nice! My parents had me playing cards at an early age too. I think it's a great problem solving learning tool.

Banned
    Lol, thx for replying fellas. He just woke up and i let him read this thread. He just got so excited, and yes, i did teach him well, and yes, he has beaten me before. Here's an update, i bought him a laptop for his birthday yesterday, last night we got it up and running, i told him if he plays a $20 double up game, if he wins, then i would give him $30 cash. Lil man did it again, he finished in 2nd in chips at final count with 5 of 10 cashing. He is passive in real life more or less, but on the felt, my little fart master is a aggressive maniac. But last night, i showed him how to show his cards, lmao, he put 2 people on crazy tilt by showing stone cold bluffs. I'll show a screen shot one of these days of him doing it.
    But yeah, again, thank you for all the replies, he absolutely loved getting this kind of positive attention.

Banned
    You know what, maybe today or tomorrow if it would be ok with the moderators, Zab and the rest of our community....maybe if you would all allow it, maybe i could have him play a freeroll here as me. i don't think he would win, maybe cash, but i think he would enjoy it. would be for shits and giggles, i'll have to ask someone if that would be ok.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    That would be kinda fun, especially for him..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    He has no excuse not to get A's in Math class

Your 9 years old son must a be a donkey winner lol
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Breaking the law! Breaking the Law!...Lake tittyca-ca... capuchino... Fire! Fire!.... Boinngggggg! heh-heh, yer like, good or something.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeh congrulation ... this is good

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast