Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Survey Master

my opinion of client here is its shit.

not a crying thread or a bitch at anyone in particular, but i think many ppl can agree with me when i say the client isnt that great. tourneys maybe a different story but the ring games feel rigged like a mofo. anyone ever heard of the hot seat? heres my little session with a player. 13 hands. im behind in almost everyone.

well for some damn reason i cannot copy n paste the hand history. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

guess ill post the stats

hands dealt 13
    flops seen 12
    pots won 2
    net chips-1500
    time 11 mins.

in every single hand where i may have had a draw. the opponent had 1 higher. im sure i played too many pots obv. was heads up omaha though. is there any way to get different software for the client? or make changes where it doesnt seem rigged?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    not a crying thread or a bitch at anyone in particular, but i think many ppl can agree with me when i say the client isnt that great. tourneys maybe a different story but the ring games feel rigged like a mofo. anyone ever heard of the hot seat? heres my little session with a player. 13 hands. im behind in almost everyone.

guess ill post the stats

hands dealt 13
    flops seen 12
    pots won 2
    net chips-1500
    time 11 mins.

in every single hand where i may have had a draw. the opponent had 1 higher. im sure i played too many pots obv. was heads up omaha though. is there any way to get different software for the client? or make changes where it doesnt seem rigged?
    I havent seen a RNG in years that wasnt shit!! Just remember a person had to program it for a company out to make max profit!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post

guess ill post the stats

hands dealt 13
    flops seen 12
    pots won 2
    net chips-1500
    time 11 mins.

Why do people claim the clients rigged.. Why would I rig it even if I could? What's the advantage? If this client is rigged then so is seals with clubs and a TON of others.. But why would it be?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Why do people claim the clients rigged.. Why would I rig it even if I could? What's the advantage? If this client is rigged then so is seals with clubs and a TON of others.. But why would it be?
    I only thought it was rigged cause Lilg told me so.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Everyone has to have an excuse Zab. Clearly they are superior players in their own mind and have to find something to blame for their losses.

what im confused about is why out of 13 hands u played 12 of them
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    what im confused about is why out of 13 hands u played 12 of them
    For client omaha i would consider that tight play.

<br/>

Its not that you had it rigged for any one its just that RNGS are programmed for max action whether its a poker site or a client like here. If you cant see it being shuffled and dealt and even then you had better be watching the dealers eyes. But for the other poker sites, well why the fk wouldnt they? They have nothing to lose!! so why not add a few % points to real odds and throw in donkeys, dam good mix for max profit
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I distinctly remember YOU saying it was rigged when you lost that hi/lo hyper turbo

<br/>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast