Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think Poof nailed it - "not a crying thread" is just a way to try to deflect attention from the fact that most of OP's threads are crying threads
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

TON is Gone.
    My cat is fixed.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I think the client here is great. If there were a few more players I think it would be even better but it's a great way to play for points and have fun with friends!

the client is great for the site and is a way to have fun with your friends and to have something to do while the problem is fixed to where we can get back into the sites to play real again the points are great and zab is doing his best to keep his site up and running and for my option hes doing a great job in giving PO members a way to keep there skills up to par with the client and it does keep you at your best because po members are some of the best players on the web i've become to know a few and have made friends with them or i hope so i have a few that i consider to be best friends on the web.i know a few that just dont like me because i tell the truth and if the truth isn't what they want to hear then do not ask me.Gl to all my friends here in the client and i'll be seeing you at the tables.

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Client is what it is. I think PO has a LOT of things others dont. since client is the only way to use points for now, maybe a few upgrades???? GL at the table(singular)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    coulda seen one less, on the last hand
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    Client is what it is. I think PO has a LOT of things others dont. since client is the only way to use points for now, maybe a few upgrades???? GL at the table(singular)
    fu doosh, we had 13 today...U wuznt there
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Nit
    Experienced Member
    The only real problem with the client is that it doesnt pop to top when action is on you. that can get irritating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast