Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knight

My luck is soooo bad

How come every time I get pocket aces I will lose to pocket queens? or 23 offsuit? or something retarded?

It seems like every time I get a good hand (pocket queens with a queen on the flop) someone else has pocket kings and a king gets hit on the river. Is my luck just that shitty so that is all I ever see? or am I doing something wrong...

LOL...Welcome to the poker grinder
    I wouldn't say your doing anything wrong. we have all been there.. I have had AA cracked by freaking ducks, now that is sick.. but it happens,
    poker is not a game of just getting the right cards.I don't know why people think just becasue they get AA or KK or AK that there going to win.Sure you might win a quick hand here and there... but that's not what true poker is about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corporal
    It happens, I think poker sites do this purposely to make us play our hand by the cards on table and not just to automatically think that KK or AA will win the hand when dealt them.

Master Sergeant
    I know how you feel mines not any better I put fifteen on here yesturday and its all gone but three cents!so Im on tilt again!

Knight
    I put on 15 and got up to 33... now im down at 10 after yesterday >.<

Knight
    this is poker,get used to it

Private
    I ve earned nealy 40 us only by playing freerolls, a week and I felt as confidente as shit.. But the next day, well I ve spent the next day at home, inside mostly, I was right infront of this exact computer, playin for hours. By the end of the day I asked my brother if he could send me a buck or two couse I ve lost the whole money.. easy come, easy go right.. ?

sounds like a lot of bad bankroll management..I sure hope you guys don't think your going to make mills playing penny poker.Might try the $1.10 GTD's w/rebuy/add-on set a limit say $3.00 if need only..I know the prize pool to get up over $400.00 easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sergeant
    I used to play the rebuys, but like the standard straight buy-ins. I really like the UB $400 GTD $1.10 buy-in with deep stack. I have found with the rebuys, players go a little nuts on the betting until the rebuys / add-ons are over. It gets a little rough.
    And Thirdi3, we all feel like that sometimes. I start to think that ppl are cheating when they go all-in w/ 92 off, you have AA & 92 flops(?) "Did they KNOW that was going to flop?????" lol....

Don't worry welcome to club!

I have lose with AA many times.
    AA simple just a pair to be able to make sure you winning with it you must hit another A.
    I prefer low pockets than those high pocket hands.

Just unlucky mate but don't give up playing
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast