Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Flopping the Nuts

Ina game tonight, i flopped heaven, and the best part is, I played it right and got maximum pay off imo. he hit the board ok, not great, but i had him pay me off on all the streets anyways, he raised pre and i called and after this flop, i bet into him, worked out beautiful. Just because you have the best hand, it doesn't really matter imo unless you get the guy to give you a hefty stack, hmm, sucks, i didnt get hte pic of the rest of the hand, after this turn, i raised 3200, and he called, on the river i raise 8475, he calls, he ended up having Q10o
    Last edited by billyjustin; 02-17-2012 at 09:28 AM.

That's really rare to not only get a royal flush but to flop it, nice job Billy.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Very nice hand, have not yet got one. Sure you had to be coming off your chair with that flop!
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

yeah but did you finish ITM,otherwise it was pretty but for nought,.....

PokerOwned Pro
    amazing hand, glad you got paid off...

PokerOwned Master
    nice hand and even better you got paid for it.

Wow congratulations on your nut flush my friend, it is a very nice hand indeed.

PokerOwned God
    nice one ... been so long since I have had one of those

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOMi6 View Post
    Wow congratulations on your nut flush my friend, it is a very nice hand indeed.
    lol yeah i suppose you could consider it the nut flush (or maybe the NUT nut flush) but did you miss the fact that he had a the nut straight to go along with it for a royal?

Banned
    actualy i went out in 6th, i was 1st in chips or 2nd the whole damn game, with 7 left, 3rd place raised and i called with AJ, flop was AK3rainbow, he raises 30% his stack, so i shove feeling he has a weaker ace or K10, so i just shove, he calls with A9, perfect read, of course the river brought the 9, a couple hands later I got cracked and went out in 6th, a major fizzle, but from plo on hero i won $15 that day, so it was a good day regardless

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast