Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Dont ya love it when someone takes you out(duoble up) only to go out few minutes late

Got to love it dont ya? They play stupid knock you out then few minutes later they are gone cause they dont know how to play all they know is how to gamble on BS lol. but why does the RNG reward these dumbasses more often then not against someone but loses it all to someone else? who the fuck decides this kind of BS, the poker gods? luck? gods of luck? lol you just dont see the bs live anywhere near what you see online lol yes more hands per hour we all know that but 100 hands is 100 hands regardless of how quick you get there. Can someone really be that unlucky online but yet odds work the way they are supposed to live and best hand holds? 2,3 and 4 outers are not the NUTZ that online makes you believe they are.. ok rant over lol

real question that i need some insight on, cause im clueless...

Why do ALOT of players gamble with bad card odds and pot odds?especially when they know they are beat? is there really any justification for chasing 2,3 and 4 outers? when the better isnt making it cheap? cause i could see if someone was min betting or there are several players in a pot, but heads up?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

From the title i assumed this was a dating story

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    From the title i assumed this was a dating story
    very observant LOL especially since it was in the dating section haha..

I want your BO-LIEVE thing back me and wife love that gif lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden