Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The freerolls are a joke lol..

I read a few times on the forums they had some pretty good players so i played in two so far this week to check em out.

first week i loose to 3 8 off suite hitting a flush vs my 99

this week i 3x reraise preflop for him to call with q8 off suit.. then calls a pot sized bet of 435 on the flop. and then call a all in on the turn.. and river a q

How lovely lol ;D

anyways i think ill be online around this time tommorow as well so ill see ya guys in the ps and ftp game

later

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Knight
    there are always going to be a couple of donks... just remember who they are so you dont fall prey to their donkness.

..Its a freeroll..most of the ppl don't really care about their chips try tournaments with buyins above 15$ and there i suppose you won't find fishes
    Last edited by kenzor; 02-12-2011 at 04:53 PM.

im not to worried just felt like posting that one lol t

winning em isnt so much my goal just like playing in em so i can get to know the guys on the forums.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

yea i was on that table too,, and there was some bad play there for sure. I have been noticinng that more frequently latley, for some reason. seems to be gettin worse in these now, for some reason.

Private
    Sh*&^happend all the time

thats the full tilt poker client we all love haha

well, i think it was some of the players,, NOT FT. and i think if some of these people really want to play good poker,, they will get discouraged here lately. A while ago, i was noticing better play, I dont know what has happened now. maybe they just feel like bein donkeys tday.

It is a freeroll, there will be donks in every freeroll. Just relax and enjoy the game.
    Good luck tomorrow at the tables!

Quote Originally Posted by GIOMi6 View Post
    It is a freeroll, there will be donks in every freeroll. Just relax and enjoy the game.
    Good luck tomorrow at the tables!
    i am relaxed lol i lost nothing.. and at best would have won $11

i posted the bad beat for entertainment it was the play style even donks dont play hands like that he must of mis read his hand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast