Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Banned

My Chat threw him off

In this hand, i am bb, he is button, he raises 3x my blind, i call. He goes "UGH" in the chat. I say "don't ugh your aces', honestly put him on a pkt pair 1010, JJ or maybe maybe Aces, but more AK than AA. Either way, he bets 937 into 1500, i write in the chat something like, "i may have mind f ucked myself here", than i shove my remaining 4875 with him covered by about 1k, he folds and shows KK, i meant to rabbit, but didn't, either way, i applaud his fold, even though he had a pair higher than the board, he went with his gut, but it showed me he is able to fold huge hands when needed, even though he was wrong this time, he won't be in the long run. This is a post on me winning and puttin gme in 4th at the time, but it is also a positive msg to him, congrats on not being a player who can't fold KK or AA, many can't. So, congrats to me and jgm420
    AQvsKK1.jpg
    Last edited by billyjustin; 06-07-2012 at 08:44 PM.

I wouldn't fold KK in a PO freeroll, but Good game
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

yeah regardless of buyin if you "think " your beat you should fold and he obviously thought he was beat.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    He "thought"...thats the problem. He had KK and theres no Ace on board? He played it horrible. You have to play them like their gonna win cuz 80% they do in that situation. You absolutley can't give the blinds a chance to catch 26 off str8 bs... Raise big or even all in pre flop - let the blinds think your jammin - they call ur in gd. You win 8x out of 10 let'er buck.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There were several reasons and things going threw my head at time . Ill explain more later but it wasnt a simple dumb fold .

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    ^^^ = 100%
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    hell no bad fold in a po freeroll..lol

Yeah exacly I wouldn't fold that hand
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush