Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Current B2B Champ!

The equivalent of winning with 10 high in hold em!

i was playing in a .25-.50 nl pot limit omaha cash game yesterday when the following hand came up:
    it was a multi way pot and i was in with JJ64 double suited.
    the flop came AK2 with 2 hearts and i had J4 hearts. pot size bet of $3 by a player and i ship for $14.
    there is a call of my all in behind me and the original bettor calls also.
    turn and river come down 2 and Q, with a backdoor spade flush now out there.
    it gets checked down and my JJ scoops the pot!
    the hands were 9673 with hearts, and 8344 for the nut low draw.
    crazy hand i could not believe it, as i can literally beat no piece of the board plus flushes and str8s.

PokerOwned God
    I take it this was Omaha/8 ... right?

If you don't mind me asking ... Which site was this? sounds like a juicy game

It was a crappy hand anyway so would fold it from the start, it doesn't seem like a good PLO8 hand either
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Dont look like a gd way to play from a starters point of view...

Current B2B Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    I take it this was Omaha/8 ... right?

If you don't mind me asking ... Which site was this? sounds like a juicy game
    ya it was omaha 8. it was on carbon, it def was a juicy game, they come around every once in awhile but there not always like this. there was a guy who was stacking off repeatdely with complete garbage. i doubled off him a few times shoving with AA34 and AA2K and he called me with Q1087 one time and KJ88 the other. He was just a complete maniac. but i actualy didnt stay in this game for super long because while it was juicy it was getting expensive, it was hard to see a flop and hardly any hands were going to showdown because it was no limit om 8. so essentially every hand if u wanted to play it, you were playing for your whole stack, and with the variance of omaha i wasnt too comfortable playing in this game.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    As long as your winning its a good thing right?

PokerOwned God
    Sometimes you get lucky enough to win with something very rare. Believe it and play better.

#NiggasInParis

Current B2B Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    It was a crappy hand anyway so would fold it from the start, it doesn't seem like a good PLO8 hand either
    it was a ridiculously loose game, in most circumstances your right but as you can see from what i was called with people werent exactly playing the standard omaha 8 starting hands. but certainly there is merit in that jj64 doesnt hold much strength thank you for pointing out the obvious.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by donny111 View Post
    it was a ridiculously loose game...
    and since O8 cash is what I play most online ... again I ask which network?

My experience at the dime tables is Cake is the loosest (although new lock traffic might change my opinion on that). Bovada is pretty loose most of the time. Merge you gotta pick your spots ... can be a nit fest at times.

You were right about that too, probably you play against inexperience PLO8 player. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by donny111 View Post
    it was a ridiculously loose game, in most circumstances your right but as you can see from what i was called with people werent exactly playing the standard omaha 8 starting hands. but certainly there is merit in that jj64 doesnt hold much strength thank you for pointing out the obvious.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast