Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Fantastic!! Way to go!

Did you do anything differently than you normally do? Any times where you ramped up the aggression or toned it down, loosened up for a while or screwed down real tight? Any fantastic plays of which you're proud? Did you learn anything?

Remember those types of things...write em down if you have to. (I take a screenshot of the final lobby of any significant win, and sometimes add a simple note like, "got very aggressive @ 20bbs" or "made a billion tuff folds," stuff like that....I dumped most of the old pre-BF screenshots, but Carbon's giving me a nice micro-collection. Get one started for yourself!

Good luck, and protect that 'roll!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    Fantastic!! Way to go!

Did you do anything differently than you normally do? Any times where you ramped up the aggression or toned it down, loosened up for a while or screwed down real tight? Any fantastic plays of which you're proud? Did you learn anything?

Remember those types of things...write em down if you have to. (I take a screenshot of the final lobby of any significant win, and sometimes add a simple note like, "got very aggressive @ 20bbs" or "made a billion tuff folds," stuff like that....I dumped most of the old pre-BF screenshots, but Carbon's giving me a nice micro-collection. Get one started for yourself!

Good luck, and protect that 'roll!
    I hate saying this, but the answer to all your questions is no. It was the end of a pretty long session and I've been burning myself out, so I gave it a little more attention then I have been giving my poker lately just because it was a much higher stake then I normally play, but there really wasn't anything special about it. I just got lucky and ran deep. Overall I've put alot of energy into studying and improving my play over the last few months. I'm sure that has made a difference. Hopefully enough difference to maybe turn the tides enough to become a "winning" player. TBH though, I'm not really sure how you determine who a "winning" player is.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very nice job my biggest cash was 309$ in a 11$ mtt and a few in the 200 to 300 range, so keep it up glgl on the felt

congratssssssssssssss lets try the lock thing again one of these days if we sat. in

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    My largest was 7,000 on the 530 super sunday tourney.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Great job!!! Keep it up!!

PokerOwned Master
    holy shit dude way to go i hope you can keep it going

PokerOwned Master
    oh and i should sai if we ever cross ppaths ill own you

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I had won an $11 ticket that I used in a $500 gte tonight. Took 4th for 61.02!! Doubled my merge br!!!
    Congrats Rebecka. Keep it up.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Hey congrats, keep building those wins up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I hate saying this, but the answer to all your questions is no. It was the end of a pretty long session and I've been burning myself out, so I gave it a little more attention then I have been giving my poker lately just because it was a much higher stake then I normally play, but there really wasn't anything special about it. I just got lucky and ran deep. Overall I've put alot of energy into studying and improving my play over the last few months. I'm sure that has made a difference. Hopefully enough difference to maybe turn the tides enough to become a "winning" player. TBH though, I'm not really sure how you determine who a "winning" player is.
    Nice post there, I wish you luck in continued improvement in your game...
    Last edited by WECpoker; 10-21-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast