Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    i run down toalmost nothin everyday but scratch it out build it up and go for big pay days,even tho everyone wants to play big games a slow steady pace and 100% patience is the tool for winning in poker

Elite PokerOwned Member
    every recreational poker player gets broke atleast once in his life , Some give up & some continue , the once that continue & succeed will become professional poker players

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by samitheman99 View Post
    every recreational poker player gets broke atleast once in his life , Some give up & some continue , the once that continue & succeed will become professional poker players
    So I have to go broke first and then I will be a professional

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    ive gone broke dozens of times. most painful thing ever tho was one time i had 2 tables open one behind the other. im about to check the fold box in one table before its my turn and the other table pops up in front and i click all in and just insta open shove 200 BBs with KQo and get called by KK and lose. so painful.

Experienced Member
    the famous tilt man... i lost some cash too, when it happen i quit poker for two or three days e then i come back winning

I used to go broke until I used Chris Furgusons br managment ideas. 2% on mtt, dont play cash tables so I dont worry about that.

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    i just have no BR management discipline

currently, i will work towards it in the future.

Seasoned Veteran
    going broke is never fun; trhy to always have something stashed on a virtual visa for those days where you know you might check punt a bankroll if another 95s flops quads youll bounce back man!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123