Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knight-Lieutenant
    i build up then lose it every week too dumb donkies

I started with nothing about 2 months ago and slowly built it up to 50. This is with some bad beats but I do not play out side of my bank roll so it does not hurt too bad. On FT I was able to make a 20$ deposit into 400$ in a little over 4 months. If you just stick to your bank roll standards then it can be done. I do not play all the time because I am in school so it takes a good while but can still be done.

Banned
    Very nice, I have went from 0 to 20 a few times.

Bank Roll Management can be a poker players worst enemy.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Moderator
    My adventure isn't going well at all. On hero, not much action, so that's a boring story. On cake however, all looked well. Had 14 bucks. Bought in for all of it into a .25/.50 heads up ring game, hit a set of aces on the turn and boated to cash out 32. I then after losing a 3 dollar hilo sng, bought into a .5/1 plo ring game as a short stack. Of course I get three callers my first hand, and I have a set of aces on the flop. Three way, I see the guy next to me called with junk cards that gave him straight on the turn. Praying on the river didn't help. Lost a 90 dollar pot. It's so fun though, to have that much action. Time to try again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12