Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    i dunno if it was for show and effect or real but i saw a documentary recently on PO itself someone put up a link in which this guy 'dusty' has two lcds with like 9 or 12 games running at the same time in all so i guess its not cheating its possible but u wud definitely be sitting out in almost half the tables
    If you would end up sitting out at half the tables then obviously you shouldn't be playing that many tables, since you can't handle it. Only play as many tables as your comfortable playing, and only play as many as you can and still have it be profitable for you.

Just because someone can play 24 tables at a time doesn't mean you have to as well to win money.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will never play in 15 tables at one time it will be very hard to keep up

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Either you can win alot or lose alot at the same time doing that

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    Either you can win alot or lose alot at the same time doing that
    This what keeps you playing, otherwise it is just entertainment.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Banned
    i play up to 8 at a time, but usually only do no more than 4 if i want to keep a high level of playing. when i do more than that, i tend to not play my best. But yeah, i seen it said earlier, and it is true, master one table before even thinking of it. Just cause others can do it doesn't mean all can, even though all try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12