Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Most Dumbest Call Ever ~

I was deep in a tourney with about 100 people left out of around 1500. With 30,000 chips and the blinds still at 150/300, I was feeling comfortable. To my right was a Player (X) with 32,000 chips.

I felt sleepy and started to drift in & out of dreamland. Just at this moment, Player X goes all-in in the small blind after everyone folded to him.

I swear I thought I had place my cursor over fold, sensing that I might check or fold a K 4 unsuited. In my sleepy mood, I simply hit the left click and I was all-in. I WAS SHOCKED!! Player X turned up Q Q. OMG!!

I spent the next hour swearing to myself!!!.. Wat a dumb move!! Just like that, I finished 72nd place.. ZZZ

(Feel free to post yours, if any...)
    Last edited by fascinoma; 04-28-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Banned
    Yea thats pretty dumb. You should listen to some hannah montana and kill a house cat.... But not yours maybe a neighbers

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cindylou View Post
    Yea thats pretty dumb. You should listen to some hannah montana and kill a house cat.... But not yours maybe a neighbers
    Hannah Montana ... Nono LoL.. I would turn into the cat..

Geeeeeee... I guess it happens... rarely but it happens

Yeah I have done such a misstake before, I realize I call with a hand that's what I not really want to call with. After that I call I just said WTF t
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    haha funny

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Try listening to some Ozzy dude. That will keep ya awake

Sergeant Major
    not too smart!!!! nodoz or rocksars caffeine, do they have that in the caves.lol, bettter luck next time.lol

lol,i can bet that you couldn't sleep for hours after that :/

PokerOwned Veteran
    To me the worst part of this story is that you couldn't stay awake during the tournament, but once you messed up and lost, I'm pretty sure you find it very hard to get sleepy with all the anger you were feeling.

I've also been sleepy in tournaments and messed them up because of that (not like you did though ) so I know the feeling. I always tell myself, why the f... couldn't I feel as awake as I am now (angry at myself after losing in a stupid way) during the tournament?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast