Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    U know the only thing waking me every hand was the beep sound when it's my turn lol... Other than that I was totally poker-drunk..

PokerOwned Veteran
    You are not first and not last who get missclick haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    damn that's the worst...i hate stuff like that...also wen you're multi-tabling and u go to click a button on one table and suddenly another table pops up cuz its ur action there and u accidentally click all in or something there, completely unintentionally...that shyt is so frustrating...i've heard ppl say its bad to click the 'check/fold' box and just wait until its ur turn to act, but if i knowww im gona fold no matter what position im in then i always make sure to check that box just to make sure i dont make any mistakes...

fkucdaworld yeah ive had that happen MANY of times

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    I like to make dumb calls....sometimes

well i know that i don't have that problems....when i play poker i feel like i'm on speed :P

Banned
    you'll have that sometimes.... better luck next time

PokerOwned God
    mis clicks happen ... easier said then done, but you just need to let it go emotionally there is no since in compounding one mistake with another.

Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    damn that's the worst...i hate stuff like that...also wen you're multi-tabling and u go to click a button on one table and suddenly another table pops up cuz its ur action there and u accidentally click all in or something there, completely unintentionally...that shyt is so frustrating...i've heard ppl say its bad to click the 'check/fold' box and just wait until its ur turn to act, but if i knowww im gona fold no matter what position im in then i always make sure to check that box just to make sure i dont make any mistakes...
    yes the multi table is the worst for me I can stay awake and alert for a long time.

Seasoned Veteran
    sorry about your luck has hapeened to me also

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast