Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Knight

the month turned out better than expected.

226$ made since 4/15 in freerolls. and a 100$ bonus at poker host as u build points.
    I barely ,i mean by a mouses hair made the top 300 in the us giveaway today at poker host. i was never lower than 250th place . i had arond 6 k in chips with 400 left(top 300 r paid 100$ and 100 bonus). i flustuated beteen 4 n 6 k and almost all pots were won before the flop. 6 seater so if u raaise there is a good chance all would fold.
    i had ak in utg with 6k and 370 left. i folded . i wish i woulda shoved allin , the dealer woulda folded he showed zip after all folded. i ran the clock out every hand from this point and never called a bet. fotunately there was another player at my table running out the clock. i leterally was in 300th with 304 left, but i just finished my sb. when it came to me in bb i was forced to go allin with 850 ships but right before the cards were dealt it hit 300! i was in 295 at the time so i still coulda made it, with a lower stack busting. iwon the hand anyway.
    when i had 2300 chips i was dealt aq in utg again and i folded because 4 other stacks could have called me and not been hurt.
    i played arond 35-40 money ts in last 30 days and am down about 2$. it is a lot harder for me to win money ts than freerolls. Mainly because i dont get near as many idiot calls for big pots.
    It was really nice to have these us relief freerolls. i missed the 1 2 weeks ago because i went to give a golf lesson. a sure 140$ is better than nothing.
    ive been finding more private freerolls like the international and playingpokerusa, and others.
    im still only in 90 freerolls a week compared to 280-300 before 4/15.
    yesterday at g2g2g poker site, have 6k and dealt pocket tens, i raise 5 bbs to 300 and get 1 caller. flop is q 10 2 and the caller shoves allin with a set of 2s. i have a set of 10s. the pot was only 700 before flop , i call and its 13 k in pot, i win and i wll most likely make the money, but he hits the 4th 2 on the turn. ill leave u with that

yes u were at my table too and I WON that 100 dollars too, but i t was at hero poker,, at least the one i played.. hehe...are u sure u played thru pokerhost?? jus wonderin,,, i was tryin to keep it a secret, lol,, about the site i mean,, not the winning really hope i can hang on to this moey now toooo GL

PokerOwned God
    what is this you are talking about ? An other site ?

That is awesome man GL in Heeping that up. Way to go.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Grats to you, very well done. Keep it going like this.

PokerOwned Master
    Congratulations, jimmyd!! Good game!! Keep it...

PokerOwned Master
    Congratulations!! Very nice!! Good job!!

Knight-Lieutenant
    figured carbon would catch on us players need to play somewhere