Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    How are people going to complain about suckouts...they happen all the time, sometimes they happen in your favor. To many people complaining about poor play for my taste. It just doesn't make sense to me about some of the stuff people complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by MADDCASH View Post
    HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO GO THU WITH THE ALL DAY BS OF MERGE! CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME PO FREEROLLS IN ACR OR BCP! IM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
    Zab is looking into those, until then, there is no requirement that you have to play on merge to be a member.
    There is a juicy freeroll nightly as well.
    Last edited by Poof; 12-28-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: moved to tilts and bragging cuz it seems like a tilt

Banned
    I would love to see some freerolls on BCP and ACR.

One word... Whatever,,, or is that two??
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    zab has stated interest in making more freerolls expanding in different sites.. i will say though suckouts happen nomatter where you go, you have to learn to just not care about the suckouts, and not let it affect you.. its probably the hardest trait to learn as a poker player

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    If PS was brought back this wouldn't even be a thread.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    The whole online poker environment has gone straight to the shitter since 2010 and I am so sick about it I wanna jump off a fiscal cliff.

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    People that are complaining need to go play some other game that doesnt have luck as being part of the game.

My opinion: there is just as much variance in live games as there is online, I have had the same beats on live tables as I have had online. The only thing you may see in freerolls and micro-stakes online are inexperienced players playing hands in the wrong position, pushing preflop with marginal hands, etc. because it is a minor investment to them, and some people may not even consider it an investment, but just mere entertainment like playing slots. Same story: being ahead pre-flop with AA and opponent flopping a boat/flush/straight, or having KK and someone pushing all in preflop with ace rag hitting an ace on the flop/turn/river. The biggest complainers of normal bad beats and suckouts obviously do not have the experience of live play to realize variance is apart of the game and happens everywhere, not just merge.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    My opinion: there is just as much variance in live games as there is online, I have had the same beats on live tables as I have had online. The only thing you may see in freerolls and micro-stakes online are inexperienced players playing hands in the wrong position, pushing preflop with marginal hands, etc. because it is a minor investment to them, and some people may not even consider it an investment, but just mere entertainment like playing slots. Same story: being ahead pre-flop with AA and opponent flopping a boat/flush/straight, or having KK and someone pushing all in preflop with ace rag hitting an ace on the flop/turn/river. The biggest complainers of normal bad beats and suckouts obviously do not have the experience of live play to realize variance is apart of the game and happens everywhere, not just merge.
    Yep, but people will still feel cheated. lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast