Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

What should I do now? Help please.

Before yesterdays carbon 1pm freeroll I had 5 cents in my account. Right now i currently have 58.88. As many of you know yesterday I won b2b in the 1pm and 4pm freeroll, I also won The Nutz Poker Forums $10 freeroll ( $4 for 1st place ) I also won a $2.20 entry bagudi tournament in which i won about 30 bucks or so.

Here is my issue. I've rolled up between 50 and 100 dollars before on carbon, but my issue is that i never seem to be able to build a big bankroll. I have problems taking shots in high paying MMTs. Idon't think im a great cash game player, within the first hour im generally up, but then its easy for me to tilt and with cash at a table i can be reckless.

My question is what is a good way i should go about building my bankroll safely? Any bankroll management ideas are welcomed and needed.

i prefer roulette over blackjack so maybe that
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

speak to sharking hes managed to accumalate about a grand or so but thats generally through cash games and multitabling
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

the safely way to increase ur BR is NOT USING it........lmao...........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    Before yesterdays carbon 1pm freeroll I had 5 cents in my account. Right now i currently have 58.88. As many of you know yesterday I won b2b in the 1pm and 4pm freeroll, I also won The Nutz Poker Forums $10 freeroll ( $4 for 1st place ) I also won a $2.20 entry bagudi tournament in which i won about 30 bucks or so.

Here is my issue. I've rolled up between 50 and 100 dollars before on carbon, but my issue is that i never seem to be able to build a big bankroll. I have problems taking shots in high paying MMTs. Idon't think im a great cash game player, within the first hour im generally up, but then its easy for me to tilt and with cash at a table i can be reckless.

My question is what is a good way i should go about building my bankroll safely? Any bankroll management ideas are welcomed and needed.

within the first hour im generally up, but then its easy for me to tilt and with cash at a table i can be reckless.

that= dont play more then 1 hour listen to that best thing you can do if ur not the type of person that likes to sit down for HOURS

PokerOwned Veteran
    I highly recommend sticking to MTT's and running 3-4 at the same time. I would pick a few tournaments that start close to each other, that are probably between $3-$6 entry fee each, and join a few of them. Having more than one going at once will keep you sharp and typically will keep you safe. You won't have time to make the typical idiot, "why the heck did I call that" decision this way.

Just my two cents. Good luck!
    "Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me! " - Teddy KGB

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    the safely way to increase ur BR is NOT USING it........lmao...........
    true i even though of this, what if i just play PO fr's and build my br that way? It could work but itd take a long time, plus what kind of poker player would i be? Id feel like i was afraid to put my br at risk.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Bankroll on paper is easy, Never buy in with more than 5 percent of your total bankroll, if your good, your 5 percents will add up fast, and your loses are minimal. NOW FOLLOWING THAT IS THE HARD PART.

Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    true i even though of this, what if i just play PO fr's and build my br that way? It could work but itd take a long time, plus what kind of poker player would i be? Id feel like i was afraid to put my br at risk.
    standard BRM is 2% of your br for tourneys and 5% for cashgames so if you follow those rules you should be fine
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    play the 2.20 bounties the 1.10 GTD that are not rebuys and the 5.50 2k GTD that is at night. Don't know how your sng game is, but I like the super turbo 2.12 and 5.50.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast