Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

Merge is just plain Shitty

Listen I am not going to sit here and say I am a poker maven. Not even close. But one thing I know for sure, when I get AA, AK, KK, AQ and I am on Carbon I should probably just fold because it is a virtual certainty that I am going to lose. No matter how I choose to play it, pre-flop push or through the river the numbers prove my cards do not hold up. According to hold em manager 2, the last 20 times I have been dealt AA i have won 8 times. Today I was sent to the rail when my AKsuited lost to A5suited and then again in the 3 pm when my AQ lost to AJ. And finally for good measure I busted in the 6 pm when my KK lost to A3 when a five hit on the river to give them a Straight.

Tough day on Carbon you say? No. That is everYDAY on Carbon for me.

But then there is....

Juicy and Lock. It is like night and day versus Merge. I have won with AA 22 out of the 26 times I have been dealt it. My AK rarely gets knocked off by AQ or AJ. In other words, I can play poker like I should and have a reasonable expectation of succeeding. Donk moves on Merge are rewarded with river after river suck out. On revolution it is rewarded with a loss of chips. You know like real poker.

Banned
    not a bit fan of merge even tho i play on it some of the players and the betting style there plus im not a big fan on there algorithm for dishing out the cards either i last played a few hrs ago and i played maybe 3-4 hands outta 45-50 hands i swear lol i cant get nothing worth of playing there and when i do i play it like i would and i still end up loosing to what a flush or a dag gone straight

Banned
    Merge is good they have Poker Maximus which is going to start sunday!

I think if you were to become a White Sox fan, things would get better........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

thing is though a 20 hand sample on a site that plays out millions really doesnt mean anything, and i for one take beats on every site not just merge :/ remember its not the site that shitty its the players, if these idiots didnt value Arag and just well rag cards so damn much u would find u wont get beaten as much
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Hard to prove such things, sample size has to be hufe I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Hard to prove such things, sample size has to be hufe I think.
    Dude all I have to say is I have played thousands of hands on Merge. Tens of thousands. And you know what??? The site sucks. It has a fucked up client coded with fucked up software run by fucked up crooks. Who else is taking USA money right now?? Not many other business people willing to thumb their noses at the US justice department after Black Friday. But the folks behind Merge have not missed a beat. Never deposited a single dollar there and never will.

Seasoned Veteran
    So if you never deposited there then you never really lost anything... so why complain??

PokerOwned Veteran
    oh well man, happens to the best of us. just gotta play poker!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast