Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yea, the same native american tribe that ran AP runs merge and most gaming type sites. They give no fuck about proper RNGs n such, they just want that money.

see this video from 2:00 on, or watch the whole thing.

this people running AP or "commissioning" it, is same ppl that commission merge
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yes screw merge. never will deposit again. horrable customer service at carbon. I mean horable. they are cheap skates and i hope they get put out. Yeah PMaximus is coming up but hey good luck getting anything if u win.

PokerOwned God
    i have played on merge since the beginning when it was poker.com only even before carbon not too many choices now but i agree after black friday i stopped depositting -

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckFinnley View Post
    So if you never deposited there then you never really lost anything... so why complain??
    Once you have won something it is yours and if you lose it then yes u have lost something. Why complain? cause it gets really fkin old when you know its coming and can say it before it happens. And all sites dont use the same RNG programs. How can someone keep having bad runs for days, weeks and months but never get the same amount of good runs? Thought it all evened out(card wise)? Its a HUGE reason why a rarely play there anymore, too much BS, too many miracles happen consistently.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

its all about dat long term variance man, all site have random generators and arent rigged... just long term varianaace

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Advice about poker is like playing leapfrog with a unicorn.

Experienced Member
    dont know never played there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12