Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62843.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merge

Corporal

Merge

Is it just me or does merge love to have huge setup hands right before and after break? I notie they also tend to have the bigger stack suckout quite often how many times can you lose to a 3 outer on the river before u snap?

Quote Originally Posted by IgotBIGnutz View Post
    Is it just me or does merge love to have huge setup hands right before and after break? I notie they also tend to have the bigger stack suckout quite often how many times can you lose to a 3 outer on the river before u snap?
    Do you hear voices too ???
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Stop being paranoid. The odds are the exact same online as they are live. Merge doesn't make more money if one stranger wins over another one

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by IgotBIGnutz View Post
    you could have said "Merge is rigged" ... but I have to give you some style points for the way you said it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    Stop being paranoid. The odds are the exact same online as they are live. Merge doesn't make more money if one stranger wins over another one
    that's where you are wrong. If a depositor loses his money,he continues to deposit,and continually plays hands,that continually generate a rake for Merge. On the other hand,if a non depositor loses his money,his play discontinues,thus not contributing to the rake revenue to the site. There's a balancing act here where you keep both sides (depositors and non depositors) actively playing and continually generating more and larger raked hands.

Yo fuck merge, if i could i would walk up to the owner of merge and bust a cap in his ass that jive turkey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    that's where you are wrong. If a depositor loses his money,he continues to deposit,and continually plays hands,that continually generate a rake for Merge. On the other hand,if a non depositor loses his money,his play discontinues,thus not contributing to the rake revenue to the site. There's a balancing act here where you keep both sides (depositors and non depositors) actively playing and continually generating more and larger raked hands.
    Are you serious...so you think it's rigged. I don't understand why if you think it's rigged you continue to play poker

while sometimes it seems like im on the rigged side of the fence. I dont feel like its rigged against anyone in particular. But i will agree with tp3rd. These sites are in it to make as much money as possible and while its the idiots who play terrible hands and get rewarded. The sites im sure have the programming set for max profit, meaning the rng is set up to promote gambling, even if its stupid gambling..
    On the side tho if these sites odds were anywhere near the same as live there wouldnt be half the players playing that there is but there are alot of players(they must have money) who just like to gamble and ive had some horrible beats live as well.. Hows that for flip flopping LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    while sometimes it seems like im on the rigged side of the fence. I dont feel like its rigged against anyone in particular. But i will agree with tp3rd. These sites are in it to make as much money as possible and while its the idiots who play terrible hands and get rewarded. The sites im sure have the programming set for max profit, meaning the rng is set up to promote gambling, even if its stupid gambling..
    On the side tho if these sites odds were anywhere near the same as live there wouldnt be half the players playing that there is but there are alot of players(they must have money) who just like to gamble and ive had some horrible beats live as well.. Hows that for flip flopping LOL
    And that's the difference between a losing player and a winning player. Losing players claim it's rigged because they can't figure out ways to win, winning players know what variance is and play through the swings.

i kno it aint rigged for shit, the only thing is the rng cannot duplicate true natural randomness so wacked out shit is allot more common online, its like that at every site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast