Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man Do I Suck!!

PokerOwned Master
    Stick to your normal strategy and don't adjust your game because of a few suckouts, now if you are never doing well in these tournaments, then there might be something you need to adjust...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Pretty cool, I'll have to remember that when I see him at the tables
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

PokerOwned Veteran
    freerolls are going to be suckfest for the first hour or so got to what out for bingo poker even with a good hand

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    TOO LATE! ya already said you suck! Now the official greeting for crypt on the tables is... "GL crypt, but man, do you suck! (sarcasm)
    Thnx for making my coffee come out of my nose

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crypiter View Post
    Just incase nobody is picking up what I'm throwing down this thread was written in a sarcastic tone. I certainly don't think I suck and wouldn't rate my play based on free rolls. For the record I dont think I'm the Bee's knees either. I wrote this to have a little fun and also vent at the same time. (trying to mask my whining. Did it work?)
    As many have stated a lot people play "free roll poker" in the free rolls. Obviously people will make plays and calls they wouldn't normally make in a real money game (at least I hope not) which means there will be more variance/mind boggling runs of horrendous bad beats. I personally play like I'm playing a real money tourney but after playing here almost a month I don't think that's the best approach either. I've done well but not "as well as I should have"
    I think Free rolls are a different animal all together and I will have to adjust my game accordingly. I think that's what many successful people have done here. They seem to be consistent and profitable even though sometimes I don't understand a play they make. I am starting to now however.
    I love PO and even though it has it's share of donkeys there are MANY skilled players here. I never thought playing for "free" could be so fun but I find myself playing more PO games than real money games a lot of days. I feel it's bc the creators/managers of this site have done a great job of making something hardly worth anything into, IMO, a highly enjoyable and competitive community. I look forward to being a productive member long into the future and also to the many upgrades I'm sure are in the works. Thanks for all the hard work. GL to everyone in the community
    I understood where you were going with the thread. I was actually enjoying the sarcasm approach to the thread. Nice play on words. Keep it up.

PokerOwned God
    You suck... my god...baaaaadddd!!!! I mean, reallly.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crypiter View Post
    Thnx for making my coffee come out of my nose
    cream and sugar with that?? hee..

PokerOwned God
    These are freerolls. Don't expect awesome plays till you reach the final table.

I think we all do things we know we shouldn't try to do some times. I know I do anyway.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im so tired of playing freerolls i get knocked out everytime by some lucky ass on some bs im so tired of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast