Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

making the most from PO win

I won $10.50 from POfreeroll on Carbon. I have taken that to over a hundred. I'm just grinding my way into the $ and making a few final tables but haven't won one yet. Thank for the start PO.

well done 420 thats how it is done gl in the future
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    nice job. keep racking it up and get yourself a nice BR

PokerOwned Veteran
    You can't expect to win a tourney that often anyways depending on the size,I would be more than happy with the final tables

All I can say is, make sure you're ready in case things stop going your way.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good Bankroll Management is the key to your path to success now. Also, take breaks often.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's the way it's supposed to be done, slow and steady toward a big BR.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dekab420 View Post
    I won $10.50 from POfreeroll on Carbon. I have taken that to over a hundred. I'm just grinding my way into the $ and making a few final tables but haven't won one yet. Thank for the start PO.
    Good story let us know when you reach 10k

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Run it up Baby Run it UP!!! I love to try and make a sweet streak off a freeroll win. Although more often than not, since I can be aggressive with it, I end up giving the win back.

It sounds very similar to the way I started out my bankroll on ipoker. The first 2 years were a long slow grind of earning money from the freerolls and rakeback, never taking any money out of the bankroll to allow it to grow. Before long I had 4K in my account and could play any game that I wanted. But that 2 years is a lot of work with very little tangible reward.

Good luck, keep growing it and you wont have to look back. And keep playing the freerolls to add to that bankroll
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast